- Advanced Electrical characterization methods for future semiconductor devices
- Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) measurement for leaky dielectric devices
- 1/f noise and RTN measurement for semiconductor devices
- Semiconductor device reliability methodology
- since 2011 : Ph.D, Dept. of MSE, GIST
- 2009 – 2011 : M.S., Dept. of MSE, GIST
- 2002 – 2009 : B.S., Dept. of MSE, Chungnam National University
S.J.Park, G.Wang, B.Cho, Y.H.Kim, S.H.Song, Y.Ji, M.H.Yoon, T.Lee “Flexible Molecular-Scale Electronic Devices”, Nature Nanotechnology, Vol. 7, P. 438-442 (2012).
G. Wang, S.-I. Na, T.-W. Kim, Y.H. Kim, S.J. Park, T. Lee, “Understanding the Charge Transport Characteristics of the PEDOT:PSS-molecule Interface Molecular Junction”, Organic Electronics Vol. 13, P. 771 (2012).
G. Wang, Y.H. Kim, S.-I. Na, Y.H. Kahng, J.M. Ku, S.J. Park, Y.H. Jang, D.Y. Kim, T. Lee, “Investigation of the Transition Voltage Spectra of Molecular Junctions Considering Frontier Molecular Orbitals and the Asymmetric Coupling Effect”, J. Physical Chemistry C, Vol. 115, P. 17979 (2011).
G. Wang, Y.H. Kim, M.H. Choe, T.-W. Kim, T. Lee, "New Approach for Molecular Electronic Junctions with Multi-layer Graphene Electrode", Advanced Materials Vol. 23, P. 755-760 (2011).
Y.G.Lee, C.G.Kang, Y.H.Kim, C.H.Cho, U.J.Jung, S.K.Lee, B.H.Lee, "Study on the Origin of Hysteretic Characteristics of Graphene Field Effect Transistor," Presented at SISC, 2011.
Y. H. Kim, G. wang, M. H. Choe, S. J. Park, and T. Lee, "Statistical analysis of the electronic properties for conformational changes in azobenzene-derivative molecular junctions", ICNST, 2010.
- Device characterization
- Semiconductor Integration Process
- Electronic properties of Materials
- Semiconductor Processing
- Advanced Electrical Characterization Methods for Nano Scale Devices
- Thin Film Technology
- Introduction to Nanofavrication and Nanomanufacturing
- Device Physics for Nanoscale Solid Devices
- Organic Materials for Electronic and Photonics I
- Post-CMOS Hybrid Device Technology
- Advanced Electron Microscope
- Solid State Electrochemistry
- Dielectric Properties of Materials
- Theory of Semiconductor Devices
- Understanding of LEDs
- Microelectronic Engineering